Renewable heating and cooling technologies - including air source and ground source heat pumps, solar thermal, and biomass heating - are increasingly seen as important solutions to a low-carbon future in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. The Renewable Thermal Alliance (RTA) and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnership (NEEP) are inviting you to a workshop to explore how the region can work collaboratively to accelerate the adoption of renewable heating and cooling technologies that will ultimately transform the way we heat and cool our homes and businesses.
The two-day workshop will offer a plenary session covering topics relevant across clean heating and cooling technologies (day one), while day two will include several technology and project-specific breakout sessions.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Renewable heating and cooling in the broader energy and climate policy context
- Realizing the full value of renewable heating and cooling to the energy system
- Moving to regional market transformation strategies
- Realizing synergies across the renewable heating and cooling technologies
- Emerging strategies to scale the renewable heating and cooling market through financing and business models
- Raise awareness of renewable heating and cooling as a critical pathway to deep decarbonization
- Coordinate effective implementation of regional market transformation strategies
- Build constructive relationships across clean heating and cooling technologies and markets
NEEP and RTA have reserved a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs. Attendees may take advantage of the special rate of $139 by booking their room online (link here) or by using the group code NEE when making their reservation by phone (518-584-4550). The deadline date for this special rate is Friday, June 1.
If you want to show your organization's leadership on the topics of renewable heating and cooling technologies, we have multiple sponsorship options for your consideration. Please contact Lucie Carriou for more details and pricing.
Thank you to our planning committee
- Helle Gronli, Renewable Thermal Alliance
- Dave Lis, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- John Ciovacco, Aztec Geo
- Charlie Niebling, Innovative Natural Resources Solutions
- Dave Hermantin, CT Geo
- Bill Nowak, NY Geo
- William Guiney, Artic Solar
- Rick Nortz, Mitsubishi
- Josh Kessler, Mass CEC
- Adam Sherman, VEIC