2016 Summit on NEXT GENERATION ENERGY EFFICIENCY!
he 2016 Northeast Energy Efficiency Summit was held June 13-14 at the Omni Mt. Washington Resort, and brought together key stakeholders in energy efficiency with inspiring speakers to lead an engaging discussion of Next Generation Energy Efficiency.
The NEEP Summit brings together industry experts from the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic to showcase our region’s national leadership for energy efficiency as a top priority resource to meet state and regional energy, environmental and economic goals. Join state and regional public policy leaders; gas and electric distribution utility executives; energy efficiency program administrators and managers; energy efficiency, demand-response and distributed service and technology providers; business community leaders; clean energy and consumer advocates; and representatives from academia to discuss Next Generation Energy Efficiency.
|Opening Ceremonies||Monday Roundtables||Awards Dinner|
|Power Talks||Business Leaders|
Theme Elements - Next Generation Energy Efficiency:
Meeting state and regional policy goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, provide reliable and affordable energy, and support sustainable economic development (job and business growth) through public policies, technologies and services that reflect a new balance of regulatory and private sector activities to:
- Achieve deep and comprehensive cost-effective energy efficiency in homes and buildings from all fuels
- Use big data, data analytics and controls to broadly engage all market sectors, maximize energy savings and optimize home and building energy performance
- Position energy efficiency as core element of Integrated demand side resources (e.g., energy storage, demand-response, distributed energy) responsive to occupant and energy system needs
- Increased engagement of private markets to deliver high efficiency products and demand-side solutions on a regional scale
- Engage new roles and business models for regulated utilities to provide customer-focused energy services
Please contact Lucie Carriou with any questions.