Wed, 06/15/2011 - 15:17 | neepenergy | Comment
See this week's Energy Efficiency Policy Tracker for the latest news in energy efficiency policy, including:
- New Jersey Leaves the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Connecticut Creates a New Energy and Environment Agency
- Maine Legislature Takes Step to Roll Back Energy Code
- More Stretch Code Communities in Massachusetts
- Newsworthy Reports: ASAP Furnace and AC Standards Fact Sheet and Department of Energy's 2011 Strategic Plan
Check out the full version here.